Dr. Stephanie Power
Dr. Stephanie Power
About Our Practice
A Message from Dr. Stephanie Power
Let’s consider what happens during a plastic surgery consultation. For many patients considering plastic surgery, this reflects years of feeling insecure about a given body feature. You then meet a complete stranger and have to expose yourself physically for the clinical examination and emotionally by discussing your greatest body insecurities. It can be a stressful experience for many individuals. Dr. Power understands this and strives to make all patients feel comfortable. Many male patients have also expressed preference to see a female plastic surgeon, feeling quite at ease and open regarding their concerns.
Dr. Power believes that smaller plastic surgery practices offer the best patient care and plastic surgery experience. Surgery does not end when the patient is taken to the recovery room post-operatively. It is important to maintain excellent communication and close follow up as healing occurs. Dr. Power is exclusively involved in every step of patient care. Her unique artistic background and meticulous surgical skills enable her patients to achieve the best aesthetic outcomes.
Most Popular Procedures
- Common procedures include plastic surgery focusing on the female body (breast augmentation, tummy tuck, and labiaplasty) as well as a special interest in facelift surgery.
- Face Procedures: Browlift, Chin Augmentation, Eyelid Surgery, Facelift and Neck Lift, Fat Grafting, Lip Augmentation, Otoplasty – Ear Surgery, Rhinoplasty
- Breast Procedures: Breast Augmentation, Breast Implant Revision, Breast Lift (Mastopexy), Breast Lift with Implants, Gynecomastia Correction, Minor Breast Procedures
- Body Procedures: Tummy Tuck, Liposuction Procedure, Arm Lift (Brachioplasty), Body Contouring, Brazilian Buttock Lift, Labiaplasty, Mommy Makeover, and Thigh Lift
- Minor Body Procedures: Cosmetic removal of moles, cysts, and lipomas, scar Revision
- Non-Surgical Procedures: Botox, Latisse Eyelash Growth Enhancer, Soft Tissue Fillers such as Juvederm
About Dr. Stephanie Power
Dr. Power is one of only a few female cosmetic surgeons in Toronto. Her practice focuses on the female body and facial aging. Dr. Power understands the sensitive nature of cosmetic surgery and is attuned to patients’ concerns. Dr. Power completed fellowship training in Aesthetic Surgery following residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. She also completed several cosmetic surgery electives in Boston and New York City during training and regularly attends cosmetic surgery meetings to offer her patients the latest techniques and procedures.
- Dr. Power completed her undergraduate degree with honors at Princeton University (Princeton, NJ, USA). She completed premedical courses while concentrating in Music and also achieved a Certificate in Musical Performance. Her fine technical skills as an Ivy League trained flutist and artistic background have translated into her plastic surgery practice.
- She then completed her MD and plastic surgery residency at the University of Western Ontario (London, ON). She was the first plastic surgery resident to enroll in the UWO Clinician Investigator Program and completed an MSc in Medical Biophysics during her surgical training. Having achieved board certification in Plastic Surgery (FRCSC, 2013), she moved to Toronto and completed two fellowships in Aesthetic Surgery and Trauma & Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Toronto. She subsequently opened her private practice at the prestigious 199 Avenue Road in Yorkville and maintains a busy reconstructive practice with a focus on skin cancer.
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Ontario Medical Association
Awards & Achievements
- UWO Plastic Surgery Research Day, McFarlane Resident Research Award, Best Research Presentation, 2009, 2010, and 2012
- Physicians’ Services Incorporated Foundation Resident Research Award, 2011
- UWO Plastic Surgery Research Day, Best Basic Science Research Award, 2011
- UWO Department of Surgery Research Day, Best Research Paper Award, 2009 and 2010
- UWO Paediatrics Research Day, Best Clinical Paper, 2006 and 2010
- Paul Black Junior Investigator Award, American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association, Best Clinical Paper, 2006
- Dean’s Honor List, UWO Faculty of Medicine
Before & After Photos
Patient Financing : Dr. Stephanie Power
Medicard offers a simple and affordable way to finance your medical care and allows you to immediately acquire the care you desire. The ideal alternative to writing a cheque. Medicard's patient financing programs ensure that you don't delay your treatment due to cost concerns by offering you a variety of financing terms with convenient monthly payments. We will pay your doctor or service provider in full now and you can repay us in affordable monthly payments.
How Medicard Works?
- No down payment
- No collateral
- High approval
- Competitive interest rates
- No early payment penalty
- And more ...
Applying for financing is as simple as filling out the online application.
You can request financing for a portion or Medicard will finance the complete procedure or purchase.
Most client's applications are quickly approved for funding - in fact, financing can be approved while you are at your doctor or service provider's office!
Medicard's professional and experienced staff is committed to helping patients obtain financing. Contact us if you have any questions or if we can be of assistance.
Easy Steps to Apply for Financing
Medicard can pre-approve an approximate amount. This allows you the flexibility to choose your physician, service provider, procedure, product purchase or procedure date with the comfort of knowing that financing has been confirmed.
Submit your application online in confidence, call us at 1‑888‑689‑9876, or fax your completed application to 1‑888‑689‑9862.
- Choose how much money you would like to finance.
- Choose to finance the whole procedure, or just a portion.
- Choose your ideal terms: 6 months, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 years.
Medicard will notify you of the credit decision by phone.
- Sign and return the required documents and a void cheque to Medicard.
Medicard sends payment automatically to your doctor or service provider.
- Your monthly payment is electronically debited from your chequing account.
Get the product or treatment you want now!Apply now
Get the treatment or
product you want today!